Workouts for your complexion as well as body
A cool down eases your muscles back into a normal state and preventing the build-up of lactic acid, which can cause cramping and soreness. This is primarily done through static stretching. Hold each stretch for 10 - 12 seconds.
Keep skin fresh-looking and blemish-free by cleansing properly after you work out. If you're in a hurry, use a wipe to get rid of the bulk of the sweat and remember to thoroughly cleanse when you get home.
Exercise 1: Quadriceps stretch Read more
Exercise 2: Hamstring stretch Read more
Exercise 3: Shoulder stretch Read more
Exercise 4: Tricep stretch Read more
Exercise 5: Hips Read more
Exercise 6: Back Read more
• Sit on the floor with right knee pointing up towards the ceiling and left leg flat against the floor.
• The right foot planted outside of the left knee and left foot is on its side with the heel against your bottom.
• Sit up tall and using your right elbow, push against the inside of your right knee, exhale and begin twisting.
• Look in the direction of the twist and keep the left had firmly on the floor towards the centre of the spine.
• Inhale deeply and further the twist as you exhale.