The Deep Cleanse is the first of the skincare steps and is where the magic begins. Everyday our skin encounters lots of dirt & impurities, be it through dirt, pollution, even make-up. The Deep Cleanse step is designed to gently but effectively get rid of all the dirt & impurities that have collected on your skin. After the Deep Cleanse step, your skin feels fresh & clean and deep down, it really is clean, with dirt & impurities removed. Here are some tips on how to get the most out of your Deep Cleanse.
• Choose a product which matches your skin needs. The product you choose should be as gentle as it is effective. Simple believes the best types of products are those which are free from perfumes, colours, and harsh chemicals that can upset your skin. You'll be cleansing deep down without being too harsh.
• Use the cleansing product that’s right for you. There are lots of different formats to choose from, whether its face wash, cleanser, wipes, it’s really down to preference.
• The first thing to do is make sure you’ve removed your make-up. Start with your eyes so you don’t get mascara and eye make-up smudged around your face. Use something like an eye make-up remover pad, or eye make-up remover on a wipe for gentle but effective cleansing. Once your skin is clear of make-up you can use your facial cleanser.
• Concentrate your cleanser on areas where dirt and make-up can gather, like the sides of your nose, chin, and the hair line so you ensure you remove all the dirt & impurities.
• Always pat your skin dry with a soft towel. If you rub it with something rough it could become irritated.