The Polish is a crucial step in giving you brighter and smoother skin. This step helps to gently buff away dead skin cells, which sometimes don’t budge on their own and can make skin look dull and dry. It’s also brilliant to do before applying make-up. It helps to even out your skin, meaning that make-up like your foundation goes on more evenly and smoothly! The best products to use to Polish your skin are exfoliators and toners. Here are some top tips:
• Exfoliators are great for removing those dead skin cells which can clog up your pores. Try using an exfoliator as part of your routine once a week to begin with and see how your skin feels. You might find that exfoliating more often will give you even better results!
• Toners are good to use in combination with exfoliators as they help to remove dead skin cells and other impurities that may have entered in your pores. Use a toner to help refresh and refine your skin. Toners can be used daily, but they’re especially good in the evening after removing make-up, as they help to tighten and refine pores.
• Remember, nothing too harsh! When using an exfoliator, try a gentle exfoliant which isn’t too abrasive or has any harsh ingredients. You can find gentle, water based toners too which are kinder to skin but still effective.
• When using your exfoliator, don’t rub too vigorously as you don’t want to irritate your skin. Just use gentle circular movements.
• If you’re planning a night out and planning to wear make-up, prep your skin by exfoliating beforehand. This will help give your skin an extra boost of smoothness and help your make-up look flawless!
Your skin should feel soft and smooth, and even better - it should look bright and fresh.